Blogger: most people don’t know how to define blogger but in simples terms, we can define blogger as a site that uses free hosting and domain from google. While creating Blogger all you need is google gmail account, and for blogger its domain name ends with( .blogspot) unlike other site which ends with( .com, .net, .org etc)
Most website are build in diffrent softwrae eg: wordpress, joomla, php, wix, webflow and many other. but not that this website uses paid hosting and domain.
There are so many companies which offer both hosting and domain, this companies are : namecheap, godaddy, wix etc.
Blogging is becoming more and more popular as a way to communicate. If you are wondering how to create a blog, then read on for information about creating a blog.
A blog is a website that you can use to post information, photos, and other material that you want to share with others. Blogs are often used to share information about a person’s life, hobbies, interests, or other information that is personal to the blogger. Blogs are also used by companies to advertise their products and services. Blogs are also a way to share ideas, information, and news.
A blog is basically a website. The difference is that a blog allows the user to post their own material, such as photos, videos, and other files. Blogs are often very personal, as they allow users to write about their own lives. However, many blogs are created by businesses to share their products and services with their target audience.
Blogs are usually hosted on a website called a blogspot.com. Blogger is a company that hosts blogspot.com.
To create a blog, you need to have an account with blogspot.com. You can sign up for a free blog by clicking here.
To create a blog, follow the steps below.
1. Go to www.blogger.com.
2. Click on the Sign Up link in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
3. Enter your information in the appropriate fields and click on the Sign Up button.
4. You will be taken to the sign up page. You will have to verify your email address and choose a password.
5. Click on the Login link in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
6. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on the Login button.
7. You will be taken to your blogger dashboard.
8. Click on the Settings link in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
9. Click on the General link.
10. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on the Save button.
11. Click on the Back button in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
12. Click on the New Blog button in the upper left-hand corner of the page.
13. Enter a name for your blog.
14. Click on the Create Blog button.
15. You will be taken to the Create a Blog page.
16. Click on the Continue button.
17. You will be taken to the page where you can add photos, videos, and other material to your blog.
18. Click on the Add Photos button.
19. Click on the Upload Files button.
20. You will be taken to a page where you can choose the photos you want to add to your blog.
21. Click on the Select Files button.
22. Click on the Open button.
23. You will be taken to the page where you can choose the photos you want to add to your blog.
Also you can automate your blog to be automatically be posting in social media account, this method is called ( social media automation) you can automate using IFTTT Applets