How to install Wondershare Filmora video editing Software in a desktop
To install Wondershare Filmora video editing software on your desktop, follow these steps:
- Visit the Wondershare Filmora website: Go to the official website of Wondershare Filmora (www.wondershare.com/filmora/) using your web browser.
- Download the installation file: Look for the “Download” button on the website, usually found on the main page or in the navigation menu. Click on it to start the download process. Make sure to choose the appropriate version for your operating system (Windows or macOS).
- Run the installation file: Once the download is complete, locate the installation file on your computer (usually in your “Downloads” folder) and double-click on it to run it. If prompted, confirm that you want to allow the installation process to begin.
- Choose installation settings: The installation wizard will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to customize your installation settings, such as selecting the installation location and language preferences. You can usually leave the default settings as they are.
- Start the installation: After configuring the installation settings, click on the “Install” or “Next” button to begin the installation process. Wait for the software to be installed on your desktop. This may take a few moments.
- Launch Wondershare Filmora: Once the installation is complete, you may be prompted to launch the software immediately. If not, locate the Wondershare Filmora icon on your desktop or in the Start menu (Windows) or Applications folder (macOS). Double-click on the icon to launch the program.
- Activate the software: When you first launch Wondershare Filmora, you may need to activate the software. If you have a license key, enter it when prompted. If you don’t have a license key, you can choose to use the software in a trial mode, which may have limitations on certain features or a watermark on exported videos.
- Update the software (optional): After launching Wondershare Filmora, it’s a good idea to check for any available updates. The software may prompt you to update automatically or you can usually find the “Check for Updates” option in the software’s menu or settings.